For all lovers of English paper piecing! This book uses the hexagon and bishop’s mitre paper shapes to make flowers, which are appliqued to a background fabric. To create even more exciting designs, Karin draws new lines on these traditional shapes. A wonderful book for hand sewers and those who enjoy a portable project.
*Templates in four sizes from 1" to 2.5"
* Multiple templates can be cut from one tracing
* No pinning, easy sewing
* Multiple fabric shapes from one easy rotary cutting
* Add a new line to create beautiful variations
* Four projects and many more quilts
* New equipment to help make English paper piecing sew much easier
* Detailed instructions on hand applique
* Detailed instructions on adding a striped binding